Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
This crowd pleaser is sure to be a hit!
Make ahead and warm before serving.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
2 cans of pineapple cut into rings
1 package of gluten-free bacon
4 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp gluten-free soya sauce
1 tbsp pineapple juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut pineapple rings in half
3. Cut strips of bacon in half
4. Wrap each piece of pineapple with bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
5. You can bake them from here or if you want to wow your guests smother in a delicious sauce. In a small mixing bowl add sauce ingredients and mix. Spoon over bacon-wrapped pineapple.
6. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.