Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
This crowd pleaser is sure to be a hit!
Make ahead and warm before serving.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
2 cans of pineapple cut into rings
1 package of gluten-free bacon
4 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp gluten-free soya sauce
1 tbsp pineapple juice
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut pineapple rings in half.
3. Cut strips of bacon in half.
4. Wrap each piece of pineapple with bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
5. You can bake them from here or if you want to wow your guests smother them in a delicious sauce. In a small mixing bowl add sauce ingredients and mix. Spoon over bacon-wrapped pineapple.
6. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.