Autumn fun at the apple orchard!
Cinnamon Baked Apples
These delicious baked apples leave your home smelling like cinnamon. These apples are wonderful after a fall day at the pumpkin patch or in the winter after cutting down your Christmas tree.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
4 large baking apples cored
1/2 cup of cold vegan butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp white sugar
3 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup gluten-free oats
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Core apples
3) In a small mixing bowl add vegan butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and oats, use a fork and make into a crumbly mixture.
4) Use a teaspoon and put oat crumble in the bottom of the cored apple and then put some in the top.
5) Bake in a parchment-lined rimmed baking dish.
6) Bake for 30-45 minutes, until soft when pierced with a fork. Cooking time depends on the type of apples.