Your kids will love these muffins!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free~
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 eggs or 2 flax egg* (or 1 egg and 1 flax egg)
2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup Kinnikinnick pancake mix
1/2 cup of gluten-free rice flour
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder (omit if it's in flour/pancake mix)
1 cup frozen wild blueberries (defrost for 15 min)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Measure 1 cup of frozen wild blueberries and let defrost for 15 minutes, in a bowl on the counter.
3) While blueberries are defrosting use a large bowl or stand mixer add all wet ingredients and then slowly add in dry ingredients, mix until moist. Add blueberries last, just stir until everything is mixed.
4) Line muffin pan with muffin cups.
5) Bake for 20 minutes, or until muffins are cooked in the centre when pierced with a fork.
6) Store in a covered container at room temperature.