Rosemary Breakfast Potatoes
Serve as breakfast potatoes or as a side dish at dinner!
~ Gluten and Dairy Free ~
** Boil potatoes the night before**
2 tbsp olive oil (or 1 tbsp oil,1 tbsp vegan butter)
6 medium russet potatoes or red skin or 2 cans of potatoes
1 tsp dried ground rosemary
Dash of sea salt and pepper
1/8 to 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1/4 tsp paprika (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees or use a large frying pan.
2. Boil potatoes the night before, put them in the fridge with the skins on once they have cooled. In the morning peel the potatoes and cube or slice.
3. Put 2 tbsp olive oil on a parchment-lined baking sheet or in a large frying pan.
4. If your rosemary isn't ground, just put it in a small blender and blend until it is fine.
5. Sprinkle rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper on potatoes.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring often or pan fry on medium-low heat until potatoes are crispy.