Rosemary Breakfast Potatoes
Serve as breakfast potatoes or as a side dish at dinner!
~ Gluten and Dairy Free ~
** Boil potatoes the night before**
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp vegan butter
6 medium russet potatoes or red skin or 2 cans of potatoes
1 tsp dried ground rosemary
Dash of sea salt and pepper
1/8 to 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1/4 tsp paprika (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Boil the potatoes the night before. Put cooled potatoes in the fridge with the skins on. In the morning peel the potatoes and slice.
3. Put olive oil and vegan butter on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. You can put rosemary in a small blender and blend until it is fine if you wish.
5. Sprinkle rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper on potatoes.
6. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring often until the potatoes are crispy.