Chocolate Cheesecake (No Bake)
What is better than chocolate and cheesecake?!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
16 individual cheesecakes
1 1/2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp white sugar
1/4 cup dairy-free butter
1 package (227g) dairy-free cream cheese*
(or Lactose-Free Cream Cheese if you can)
1 container (255g) So Delicious Cocowhip
1/2 tsp pure gluten-free vanilla
1/2 cup powdered icing sugar
1 cup enjoy life chips
1) Blend together the graham crumbs, sugar and dairy-free butter, to form the crust.
2) Line a muffin pan with muffin cups.
3) Press 1 heaping tbsp of graham crust in the bottom of 16 muffin cups. Press firmly down on graham crust.
4) To make the filling, thoroughly blend the dairy-free cream cheese, Cocowhip, and vanilla together. Then blend in the icing sugar. It should be creamy and well blended.
5) Evenly spread the cream cheese filling on top of every graham crust.
6) On low heat, melt chocolate chips, stirring continuously. Spoon melted chocolate on to each mini cheesecake.
7) Chill in the fridge for 4 hours. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
*Tip: My favourite dairy-free cream cheese is PC Plant Based Coconut Cream Cheese.