Chocolate Cookie Dough Squares
These squares have a delicious layer of peanut butter cookie dough topped with a layer of chocolate. Totally irresistible!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
1 cup gluten-free old-fashion rolled oats
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
2 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
2 tbsp fractionated coconut oil
1 cup Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips
1 tbsp fractionated coconut oil
2 tbsp peanut butter
1) Blend the oats and shredded coconut in a small blender. Blend oats and coconut into a flour consistency. Pour into a medium-sized bowl.
2) Add peanut butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir until well combined.
3) Line a 6x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
4) Pour cookie dough into the lined baking dish and press down firmly.
5) Cover and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6) In a small pot add dairy-free chocolate chips, fractionated coconut oil and peanut butter. Melt chocolate on low heat, stirring frequently until it has fully melted.
7) Remove baking dish from fridge, pour melted chocolate over cookie dough. Cover and put back in fridge for about an hour until chocolate is firm.
Cut into 12 squares. Enjoy!
Store in a sealed container in the fridge.