Peanut Butter Balls of Wonder!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Wow, these are unbelievably delicious! I call them peanut butter balls of wonder! Melt-in-your-mouth chocolatey goodness.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
11/3 cup peanut butter or almond butter
11/4 cup almond flour
3 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2) Blend peanut butter or almond butter, almond flour, and maple syrup.
3) Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Do not flatten. Place balls on the lined cookie sheet.
4) In a small saucepan add 1/2 tsp coconut oil and 1 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Melt chocolate on low heat, stirring often.
Drop the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate, making sure to coat the entire ball. Then use a spoon to scoop the ball back onto the lined cookie sheet.
Optional: Garnish with colourful sprinkles
5) Place in the fridge for 30 minutes until chocolate has firmed. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Serve on a tray of desserts!