This doubly chocolate cake is moist and delicious!
Easy to make recipe! Great for birthday parties or potlucks.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
2 cups of gluten-free flour blend
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa or carob powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Dash of sea salt or Himalayan salt
1 cup of canned coconut milk
1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 flax eggs* ( or 2 eggs)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients then add wet ingredients. Using a hand mixer, mix for one minute. Add chocolate chunks and mix.
3. Grease or line 12 muffin cups or to make a layer cake grease two 8 inch cake pans.
4. Bake cupcakes in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or bake cake for 25 minutes.
5. Let cupcakes cool before putting the icing on top. Then top with your favourite sprinkles.
Makes 12 large cupcakes or a two layer cake.