Sizzling Summer Shrimp
Best shrimp recipe ever!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
4 side-dish servings or about 17 pieces of shrimp
340 gram Wild Shrimp (About 17 jumbo shrimp)
1/3 cup vegan butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 tsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning*
1 tbsp paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp coarsely ground Himalayan salt
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Defrost shrimp the night before or soak a sealed bag of shrimp in cold water.
2. In a large frying pan add vegan butter. Saute sliced onion and garlic on medium heat, for 5 minutes.
3. While onions and garlic are sauteing, put defrosted shrimp in a large bowl. Sprinkle Southwest Chipotle seasoning, salt, pepper and paprika on shrimp, stir shrimp around a couple of times until all shrimp are coated in seasoning.
4. Add seasoned shrimp to the frying pan with onions and garlic. On medium heat, cook for 4 minutes per side. Halfway through cooking the shrimp, add 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley.
5. Stir once more and serve in a colourful dish, on a salad, as a side dish or as a delicious appetizer!