These corn muffins are great with a bowl of soup!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
10 muffins or 1 loaf
1 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk
1/2 cup Earth Balance butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup Masa cornflour
1 cup gluten-free flour
2 tsp baking powder
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a large bowl or in a stand mixer add all the ingredients, mix well.
3) Using a lined muffin pan, fill muffin cups.
4) Bake muffins for about 11 minutes and a loaf for around 40 minutes.
Serve with butter or jam.
5) Store in a covered container at room temperature or you can freeze them.