A nice biscuit to have with soup or a casserole!
Garlic & Cheddar Biscuits
Easy recipe with only a couple ingredients!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
1/2 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp veganaise
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup dairy-free cheese, grated
*You can use your favourite flour blend in this recipe if you don't have pancake mix but add 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp xanthan gum and you could add a tbsp white sugar)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Work into a dough ball.
3) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4) Divide dough into 4 equal balls.
Place 4 dough balls on the baking sheet (don't press down on ball). Sprinkle with grated vegan cheese.
5) Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.