A great breakfast to have on the weekend!
You can make it ahead and freeze portions for after school snacks!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
6 large eggs
3 tbsp coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
1 tbsp veganaise
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 cup of chopped bell peppers (1/2 a bell pepper)
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1 onion chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
Sprinkle of dairy-free cheese (optional)
4 pieces of gluten-free bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) On Medium heat, sauté vegetables in a lightly sprayed frying pan.
3) In a bowl use a whisk to beat the eggs, milk, and veganaise. Mix in vegetables and freshly chopped basil.
4) Use a 9x9 square baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Lightly spray parchment paper with coconut oil.
5) Pour egg mixture into the baking pan and cook until eggs are firm about 15-20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, toast bread and place sliced avocado's on top of the bread.
7) Cut baked eggs into 4 pieces and place them on the toast.