This is a great recipe when you company for breakfast.
You can make it ahead and freeze portions for after school snacks!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
6 large eggs
3 tbsp coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
1 tbsp veganaise
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 cup of chopped bell peppers (1/2 a bell pepper)
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1 onion chopped
4 pieces of gluten free bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) On Medium heat, sauté vegetables in lightly sprayed frying pan.
3) In a bowl use a whisk to beat the eggs, milk, and veganaise. Mix in vegetables.
4) Use a 9x9 square baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Lightly spray parchment paper with coconut oil.
5) Pour egg mixture into pan and cook until eggs are firm, about 15-20 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, toast bread and slice avocado's on to bread.
7) Cut baked eggs into 4 pieces and place on the toast.