Warm, soft, flaky biscuits fresh from the oven!
Egg & Cheese Breakfast Biscuits
Yummy scrambled eggs with melted cheddar cheese on a warm garlic and cheese biscuit!!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
1/2 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp veganaise
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup dairy-free cheese, grated
1/8 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/4 cup vegan cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp vegan butter
3 fresh chives cut into pieces (optional)
1 avocado, sliced (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and work into a dough ball.
3) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4) Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Use your hands to form dough into balls.
Place 4 dough balls on the baking sheet (don't press down on the ball).
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.
6) To make egg filling, scrambled eggs, milk, and cheese. Put a teaspoon of vegan butter in a frying pan. Add egg mixture and continue to stir until cooked.
7) Cut biscuits in half, add cooked scrambled eggs. Top with sliced avocado and chives.