Please modify recipes
to work for your diet.
Grilled vegetables are great in a wrap or served as a side dish with barbequed meat.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
Choose your favourite Ingredients:
1 cup mushrooms, washed and cut in half
1 yellow zucchini, cut into thick triangles
1 red, yellow or orange pepper, cubed
15 cherry tomatoes, leave whole
1 red onion cut into large slices
1/4 olive oil and dash of Himalayan salt and pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
1/2 tsp dried basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme (1 tsp fresh herbs)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Prepare vegetables, put them into a medium bowl.
3. Choose which Dressing and mix dressing in a separate bowl. Pour dressing over vegetables.
4. Pour mixture into a vegetable grill basket. Make sure the basket is on a plate.
5. Grill for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.