What's on the grill?
Please modify recipes
to work for your diet.
Simple Homemade Hamburgers
On a warm summer night, there isn't anything better than sitting outside in the warm sun with your dinner on the grill.
Meal ideas the whole family will love!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
1 lb of fresh hamburger
1/2 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
4 gluten-free buns
Top with sautéed onions, vegan cheese, lettuce, and your favourite condiments
1) Place 1 lb of hamburger in a bowl
2) Add 1/2 cup of gluten-free Panko bread
crumbs and 1 egg to hamburger.
3) Mix and form into 4 patties.
4) Grill 5 minutes per side until cooked to your desired wellness.
5) Top cooked burgers with cheese, pickles, onion, lettuce and condiments.
1) Thinly slice one large red onion or sweet Vidalia onion.
2) Put onions in a small frying pan with 1 tbsp vegan butter and sauté on medium for about 5 minutes or until onions become translucent. Do not cover while cooking.
1) Wash 1 lb or about 20 stalks of fresh asparagus
2) Trim each piece of asparagus
3) Coat asparagus in 1 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper, grill on high heat for 3 minutes or in frying pan for about 15 minutes, until desired tenderness.
4) You can sprinkle a little vegan parmesan on top of cooked asparagus. Keep warm.
Corn on the Cob:
1) Husk 4 pieces of corn
2) Bring a large pot of water to a boil
3) Boil for 10 minutes
4) Put vegan butter on each piece.