Keto Spice Cookies
A treat for the holidays! These cookies are gluten & dairy-free aswell as keto-friendly! They hold there shape and don't fall apart!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
Makes 6 cookies
6 tbsp of Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Stick, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1 tsp stevia (1g packet)
1/4 tsp baking soda
A pinch of Himalyan salt
1/8 tsp ground cloves
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3) Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
4) On the lined cookie sheet, place six scoops of dough. Flatten lightly with a fork.
5) Bake for 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cookies. Let cool
Enjoy these soft and chewy Keto Spice Cookies!