Homemade meatballs are a potluck favourite!
Gluten & Dairy Free
Easy Homemade Meatballs:
1 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix ground beef, egg and bread crumbs in bowl.
3) Shape into small balls. Makes about 22 meatballs.
4) Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
5) Cook for about 20 minutes, until the centre is no longer pink (160 degrees internal temperature) After about 15 minutes brush on your favourite BBQ sauce or make your own sauce mix 1/2 cup of ketchup with 1/4 cup brown sugar.