Best Cheesecake Ever!
Mini Cherry Cheesecake (No-Bake)
Just like Nana's rich and creamy cheesecake!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
16 individual cheesecakes
1 1/2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp white sugar
1/4 cup dairy-free butter
1 package (227g) dairy-free cream cheese
(or Lactose-Free Cream Cheese if you can)
1 container (255g) So Delicious Cocowhip
1/2 tsp pure gluten-free vanilla
1/2 cup powdered icing sugar
1 can of cherry pie filling (gluten-free)
1) Blend together the graham crumbs, sugar and dairy-free butter, to form the crust.
2) Line a muffin pan with muffin cups.
3) Press 1 heaping tbsp of graham crust in the bottom of 16 muffin cups.
4) To make the filling, blend the dairy-free cream cheese, Cocowhip, and vanilla together. Then blend in the icing sugar. Use a hand mixer or stand blender and keep blending until the cheese is smooth. It should be very creamy and well blended.
Tip: The Cocowhip will work from frozen, but it is quicker to blend if you put it in the fridge the night before and let it defrost.
5) Evenly spread the cream cheese filling on top of every graham crust.
6) Chill in the fridge for 4 hours. Put a spoon of cherry pie filling on each one.
Serve cold! So easy and delicious!