Chocolate & Oats
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are a delicious treat in your lunch! Freeze and have them ready for the week!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
About 18 cookies
1 cup gluten-free flour
2 cups gluten-free oats
3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
1/3 cup Vegan Butter (I used Earth Balance Original Buttery Spread)
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl or in a stand mixer add all the ingredients. Once mixed add the chocolate chips.
3) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4) Using a tablespoon scoop cookies onto the lined cookie sheet. Keep cookies apart.
5) Bake for 12 minutes.
6) Store in a covered container at room temperature or you can freeze them.