Happy Holiday! Enjoy Some Nuts & Bolts!!
The perfect Christmas Eve treat! Try these gluten and dairy-free Nuts & Bolts seasoned with yummy garlic butter. Ingredients: 1 cup of gluten-free pretzels, broken
1 cup of Rice Chex
1 cup of salted peanuts
1 cup of Whole O's (Nature's Path)
1/4 cup vegan butter
1/4 cup salad oil
1 tsp garlic salt or sea salt
Shot of gluten-free Worcestershire
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan on low heat, add vegan butter, salad oil, garlic salt and Worcestershire. Stir until the butter has melted.
3. In a large bowl add broken pretzels, Rice Chex, peanuts, and Whole O's. Then pour melted butter mixture over the cereal mix.
4. Pour seasoned cereal mix on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes, stirring often. Keep sampling until the Nuts & Bolts crisp.
Let cool and keep in a sealed container in the fridge.
#gfdf #12daysofholidaybaking #glutenfreesnack #dairyfreetreat #familyfavourite