The BEST Gluten & Dairy-Free Gingerbread Cookies!
This recipe is great for using fun cookie cutter shapes especially during the holidays!
Makes about 24 shaped cookies
2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Baking Flour
1 tsp xanthan gum (omit if its already in your flour blend)
1 tsp baking soda
A pinch of sea salt
1/4 tsp ground cloves
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/4 cup golden brown sugar or coconut palm sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegan butter, room temperature
1/3 cup fancy molasses
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
4) On a piece of parchment paper, place a scoop of dough and use a rolling pin or glass cup to flatten/roll dough. Use cookie cutters for shaped cookies or a glass cup for circle cookies.
5) Place cookie dough cutouts on lined cookie sheets and cook for 6-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of cookies.
6) Let cool then decorate with icing and sprinkles or eat plain!