Crisp Bite-Sized Appetizers!
These warm potato fritters are so tasty!
~ Gluten and Dairy Free ~
Makes 12-15 patties
5 medium white potatoes, peeled
1 medium onion, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
4-5 tbsp white rice flour
Olive oil for frying.
1. Use a vegetable spiralizer or a grater, to grate the peeled potatoes.
2. Mix together egg, rice flour, salt, and pepper. Add in grated potatoes and onions.
3. Heat 2 tbsps of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
4. Use 1/4 cup measuring cup, to scoop potato mixture, try to compact each scoop before dropping potato patty into the oil.
5. Fry potato patties until both sides are golden brown.
6. Place cooked fritter on a paper towel, to remove excess oil.