Creamy Potato Salad with a hint of dill!
Homemade Potato Salad
This is the perfect salad to bring to a potluck! You will be asked to bring it again! Everyone loves the dill in it!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
- 6 medium potatoes will make enough potato salad for 12 people at a potluck.
- It is very important to boil the potatoes the night before and put them in the fridge.
Serves 12 people
** Boil potatoes the night before**
6 medium red skin potatoes
1/4 cup pickles, chopped
1/4 cup red and yellow peppers, chopped
1/4 cup carrots, chopped
3 tbsp of veganaise
1 tsp of dried dill
1/2 tsp prepared mustard
2 tbsp pickle juice
Garnish with paprika
1. The night before your potluck, boil the potatoes. once they have cooled put them in a bowl, cover and store them in the fridge.
2. The next day, remove the potato skins and cut the potatoes into cubes. Set aside.
3. Cut vegetables and pickles.
4. In a large mixing bowl add cold potatoes, vegetables, pickles and mix in veganaise, mustard, dill and pickle juice.
5. Sprinkle paprika on top.