Potato Dill Salad
This is the perfect salad to bring to a potluck! You will be asked to bring it again! Everyone loves the dill in it!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
-6 medium potatoes will make enough potato salad for a side dish for 12 people.
-Very important to boil the potatoes the night before and put them in the fridge.
- Boil potatoes in salted water.
- Pierce boiled potatoes with a fork to make sure they are boiled.
Serves 12 people
** Boil potatoes the night before**
6 medium red skin potatoes
1/4 cup pickles, chopped
1/2 cup red and yellow peppers, chopped
1/4 cup carrots, chopped
3 tbsp of vegan mayo or veganaise
1 tsp of dried dill
1/2 tsp prepared mustard
2 tbsp pickle juice
Garnish with paprika
1. The night before your potluck, boil the potatoes. Boil the potatoes in salted water. Keeping them whole and do not peel until the next day. Once they have cooled put them in a bowl, cover and store in the fridge.
2. The next day remove the potato skins and cut the potatoes into cubes. Set aside.
3. Cut vegetables and pickles.
4. In a large mixing bowl add cold potatoes, vegetables, pickles and mix in vegan mayo, mustard, dill and pickle juice.
5. Sprinkle paprika on top.