Try this delicious Pumpkin Pie recipe! Perfect for the holidays with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
Makes 2 pies
2 unbaked pie crusts (gluten & dairy-free)
1 can (798ml) pure pumpkin
3 eggs lightly beaten, divided
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tbsp white rice flour
1 cup canned sweetened condensed coconut milk
1 tsp pure vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Once the gluten & dairy-free crusts are ready, brush with whipped egg.
3) In a stand blender or using a bowl and whisk add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
4) Divide pumpkin pie filling into two crusts.
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for another 40-45 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
Top with So Delicious Dairy-Free CocoWhip.
Cover and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.