Please modify recipes
to work for your diet.
Seasoned Stuffed Chicken
This savory seasoned chicken tastes delicious stuffed with vegetables and served with a fresh salad.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
8 chicken cutlets
1/2 red pepper, sliced
1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
Chicken Seasoning Ingredients:
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Whisk ingredients in a small bowl.
Brush raw chicken cutlets with seasoning mixture.
3) Lightly sauté red pepper, yellow pepper, zucchini, onion, just until tender.
4) Put the vegetables in the chicken, and roll it up. Secure with a tooth pick.
5) On medium heat, brown chicken for a couple minutes. Turn once to brown both sides.
6) Then on a parchment lined baking sheet put the stuffed chicken into the oven for about 20 minutes until cooked.
Serve with salad. Enjoy!