This baked sesame chicken is so easy and delicious!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
1 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
Salt and pepper
1/3 cup white rice flour
1/3 cup potato starch
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp ketchup
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or Tamari
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Cut chicken into pieces.
4. This recipe requires two small bowls.
In one small bowl, place white rice flour and potato starch.
In another small bowl, whip two eggs with a dash of salt and pepper. (Himalayan salt if you have it)
5. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour mixture then the eggs. Place on the lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning after ten minutes then after twenty minutes.
7. Prepare sauce in a small mixing bowl.
7. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan. Add baked chicken and stir in the sauce. Let brown for a couple of minutes then sprinkle on the sesame seeds.