Melted marshmallows and chunks of chocolate in these delicious cookies!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
Makes about 18 cookies
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup dairy-free butter (I used Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks)
1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Garnish with more dairy-free chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl or in a stand mixer add brown sugar and melted butter, mix together. Then mix in gluten-free vanilla and an egg. Continue to stir in flour and baking soda. Once mixed add the chocolate chunks, mix then lightly stir in marshmallows.
3) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4) Use a cookie scoop or ice cream scooper to scoop cookies onto the lined cookie sheet. Keep space between dough balls.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
6) Store in a covered container at room temperature or you can freeze them.