Kids love these sweet and moist strawberry muffins!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
12 large muffins or 24 mini muffins
1/2 cup white rice flour
1 1/2 cup Kinnikinnick pancake and waffle mix
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
A dash sea salt
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tbsp ground flaxseed with 4 tbsp of hot water (let sit for a minute)
2 tsp gluten-free vanilla
1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 cups of fresh strawberries, cut in pieces.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl or in a stand mixer add all the dry ingredients, mix well. Then add all the wet ingredients, mix.
3) Using a lined muffin pan, fill muffin cups.
4) Bake large muffins for about 18 minutes, or until cooked in the centre when pierced with a fork.
5) Store in a covered container at room temperature or you can freeze them.