Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
This is a wonderful dessert during strawberry and rhubarb season! Absolutely incredible with dairy-free vanilla ice cream!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
6 stalks (2 cups) of fresh rhubarb
3 cups fresh strawberries, cut in half
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup of cold Earth Balance butter
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Wash and cut rhubarb and strawberries. Place in a casserole dish with white sugar and white rice flour.
3) In a large mixing bowl or stand-blender add gluten-free oats, brown sugar, vegan butter and gluten-free flour. Use a fork or blend mixture until crumbly.
4) Spread crumble evenly over fruit.
5) Bake for 45 minutes. Serve warm or with dairy-free vanilla ice cream.