These spooky and delicious cupcakes are fun for the family to make!
2 cups of gluten-free flour blend
1/2 cup white sugar 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Dash of sea salt or Himalayan salt
1 cup of canned coconut milk
1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 flax eggs* ( or 2 eggs)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
*To make 2 flax eggs for this recipe add 2 tbsp of ground flax seed and 4 tbsp hot water. Let sit for a couple minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients then add wet ingredients. Using a hand mixer,
mix for 1 minute.
3. Grease then fill 12 large muffin
cups or a cake pan.
4. Cook cupcakes in the oven for approximately
5. Next make Vanilla Icing, please refer to my recipe or use store bought gluten and dairy-free icing. Fill piping bag with icing. Use flat Wilton tip #104 or something similar to create the thick crisscross lines. Next add edible eyes on each cupcake.
Makes 12 cupcakes