This doubly chocolate cake is moist and delicious!
Easy to make recipe! Great for birthday parties or potlucks.
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
15 large cupcakes
2 cups of gluten-free flour blend
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa or carob powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Dash of Himalayan salt
1 cup of canned coconut milk
1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs*)
1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients. Using a hand mixer, mix for one minute. Add chocolate chunks and mix.
3. Grease or line 15 muffin cups or to make a two-layer cake grease two 8 inch cake pans.
4. Bake cupcakes in the oven for approximately 17 minutes or bake a cake for approx. 25 minutes.
5. Let cupcakes cool before putting the icing on top. Then top with your favourite sprinkles.
Makes 15 large cupcakes or a cake.