top of page
Easy Meal Ideas!
Homemade meatballs your family will love! This is a quick and easy recipe for busy families!
~ Gluten & Dairy Free ~
Makes about 22 meatballs, about 4 servings
Easy Homemade Meatballs:
1 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
1/2 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix ground beef, egg and bread crumbs in bowl.
3) Shape into small balls. Makes about 22 meatballs.
4) Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
5) Cook for about 20 minutes, until the centre is no longer pink (160 degrees internal temperature) After about 15 minutes brush on your favourite BBQ sauce or make your own sauce mix 1/3 cup of ketchup with 2 tbsp brown sugar or try a Maple Glaze.
Serve with Broccoli and Cashew Cheese Sauce, green beans, Scalloped Potatoes.
bottom of page